Spa Cover Production, Delivery and Return Policies
- You will receive a copy of your order via return e-mail. Please check it to be sure your order is accurate. If you wish to make changes, please notify us within 2 business days.
- All of our covers are custom made to order. There is no overstock or inventory and once we start production, we committed the materials to making a cover specifically for you. For this reason, your credit card is charged when you place your order. You can change or cancel your order up to two business days after you place it. However, this one's written in stone: We cannot cancel or make changes to your cover order once it is in production. Spa covers are covered by the warranty but are not otherwise returnable.
*Special note regarding safety straps: due to common production variations within the same make and model,it is not possible to guarantee matching safety strap placement. We will send you all the necessary hardware to install new locks for the straps on your new cover.
- • Spa covers are currently averaging 3-5 weeks between the time you order to the time you receive your cover. Lead time can vary depending on your location, weather conditions and holidays. If we are delivering to a remote location please add an extra 2-3 days. Spa covers are shipped FREE via common carrier to almost address anywhere in the contiguous 48 States (exception: offshore islands). Additionally, we can ship covers to most addresses in Alaska or Hawaii for an additional fee. Please call us to arrange. If you live in an area of the country that for some reason requires additional freight, we will inform you of this prior to producing your cover via email, you can then agree to these charges. Currently we do not ship spa covers to Canada
- Please be sure to give us an accurate e-mail address and DAYTIME phone number so the shipping company can call you and arrange for a convenient delivery time (a cell phone number is often the best option for this). You will receive a projected ship date within 10 days of submitting your order. 7-10 days AFTER the ship date, when the cover has arrived at a major metropolitan city near your location, the shipping company will call you to arrange for local delivery to your home. They can schedule delivery of your cover within a four hour window Monday through Friday during regular business hours.
- Taking delivery of a new spa cover is much like taking delivery of new furniture. It's a good idea to be present when the cover is delivered. If you are present at the time of delivery, you can inspect the exterior of the packaging and note any damage on the delivery receipt. If you can't be home, it's not a problem. Please let the delivery carrier know when they contact you that no one will be present and leave a signed note on your door stating that it is ok to leave your shipment in a safe place. The carrier will accept the note as proof of delivery. Please note the delivery carrier is responsible for delivering the spa cover to your curbside or 1st floor front door.
- On rare occasion, a cover is damaged in shipment. If you are present for the delivery and you see a hole or other damage to the box that looks as if the cover itself may have been damaged, please note this on the delivery receipt when you sign for your delivery, or, if you are sure the cover is damaged, you may refuse the shipment. Please note that in all cases, your cover is insured against freight damage. However, you must notify us within 2 business days of receiving a cover that has been damaged in transit.
- Returns will be accepted for covers damaged due to shipment. We also accept returns for defects and production mistakes. Additionally, we accept returns under the conditions outlined in the 5 year non-prorated Warranty. Please notify us of any problems like this within 48 hours of receiving your cover. Do not ship the cover back to us without prior written permission, such shipments will be refused. We cannot accept returns for any other reason (Examples: 1. You gave us the wrong dimensions. 2. Your Aunt hates the color).
Return Policies For All Items Except Spa Covers and Custom Spa Cover Caps:
We are very proud of the quality that goes into our products and we stand behind our products. While we have an extremely low return rate if you should have a problem with anything you purchase from us, we want to make sure it’s taken care of. But first we want to goo over the rules.
- We assure you it’s rare, but if we send you the wrong item, we will pay for shipping of the original item to us and the replacement item sent to you. As long as it has not been used and is the original shipping container
- If your product was damaged in shipment, we will arrange to ship it back at our expense and we will ship you a replacement product at no charge after we receive the damaged item.
- Defective items returned within 30 days will be replaced at our cost including shipping. After 30 days defective returns are subject to the product warranty.
- If, for some reason only you know, you received what you ordered but you still wish to return it, it’s a little more painful. You are responsible for shipping it back to us. A 10% re-stocking fee* will be applied to all items received in resellable condition. To return unused, new items you must receive an RMA# and return the product to us within 30 days for a full refund (minus restocking fee), any item after 30 days will receive store credit. No returns will be accepted on non-defective items beyond 90 days. (see below)
All non-defective items must be in 100% resalable condition. Any non-defective item that has been damaged (including cosmetic damage) or altered after you receive it will not be accepted.
All returns MUST be accompanied by an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization number) or they will not be accepted. Please send us an email and tell us what you are returning and why. We will follow-up with you within 2 business days. You may also call us during normal busin